You were and are designed to be a blessing to your spouse and to ‘help’ him achieve the goals God gave him. He’s not like you at all. He is strong, and can be quite insensitive, based on your emotions. You’d be surprised he might not even realize you’ve come to help! So, to help your task and protect you from being on the receiving end of his imperfections,
Here are some vital instructions;
1. Don’t ever try to fix him, if he ever develops a fault, God is his manufacturer. All you need do is to talk to God about him. You’re his spouse, not his God. God doesn’t like it when you think you can change him and you attempt to take His place.
2. Well, God is your head, but your spouse is His deputy in your life. To
get the best of him, you need to respect him like you respect God. Sarah, in the Bible is a perfect example.
3. You will realize that he fumbles in many things. Yes, you’re smart but resist the urge to get in front of him and take charge of things except he tells you to.
4. He’s a man of God but he’s still a man.
Remember a hungry man is an angry man whether the hunger is for food or sex(in marriage). Don’t you ever play politics with him on those issues.
5. He likes competing and winning, that’s why he’s crazy about sports. But there’s an area he doesn’t mind you being better – Character! So take advantage, be a better lover, more humble, more patient, more virtuous.
6. He enjoys attractive help mates, quite more than is good for him. As you get into helping him, Don’t forget to stay attractive as much as possible.
It’s a tough task but it is possible. You’re a woman after all!
Whatever you face in life, never forget
why you’re here and why you were made. If you keep your eyes on the goal of being a blessing to your spouse, sooner than later he will come to adore you. Meanwhile, keep in touch with God in prayer. If you’ve never needed His help, you will certainly need it on this assignment.
Watch out for more instructions.
Posted from WordPress for Adenike Olushola