1. It ain’t as bad as you think.
2. Get mad, then get over it.
3. Avoid having your ego so close to your position that
when your position falls, your ego goes with it.
4. It can be done.
5. Be careful what you choose. You may get it.
6. Don’t let adverse facts stand in the way of a good decision.
7. You can’t make someone else’s choices.
8. Check small things.
9. Share credit.
10. Remain calm. Be kind.
11. Have a vision.
12. Don’t take counsel of your fears or naysayers.
13. Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.
Remember the difference between a boss and a leader ; a boss says “Go!” a leader says “Let’s Go!” – E. M. Kelly